bhukkakya.com bhukkakya.com bhukkakya.com bhukkakya.com

Monday, 6 February 2012

lots of stuff coming......

WASSUP!GUYS


i'am just writing this post to inform you that lots of cool mobile and application reviews are coming your way. I'am going to start a new genre of reviews comuter games reviews . All you guys please let me know which game installation and gameplay video you want me to do by commenting .I have my buddy rahul with me as my helper or partner.So  we have decided to do call of duty  modern warfare3 review and assasin's creed revelations and need for speed the run.Fifa 2012 reloaded will also be done after some time so till then get gamin...
 





5 comments:

  1. guys please let me know which game review do you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want mw3 and battlefield3 review please do them soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok bf3 will be my next review

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol u r thankin urself!! kid, grow up soon :P

    ReplyDelete