bhukkakya.com bhukkakya.com bhukkakya.com bhukkakya.com

Thursday, 12 July 2012

i'll be back

i'll be back in a week or so , thank you for visiting this blog . All the queries and game requests will be done in galaxy y but in much more phones and tablets .This is going to  a next level as there are lot of mobile reviewers on the web . What started as a small idea or i would say my favourite passtime is turning into something very big . Phone reviews coming:
htc desire c
galaxy nexus
tablets:
galaxy tab2
micromax funbook
and the most  anticipated(and i guarantee it is coming to my home first in india)
Google nexus 7
game reviews on a variety of mobile devices not just galaxy y.
i'll review max payne mobile game first on xperia neo v)
And my favourite is that pc gaming :
max payne 3 
arkham asylum 
and lots  and lots more...
stay tuned 
so my advice is please become a member of this blog as i'am continuously working .

2 comments:

  1. hey my friend I will help you in customizing your blog,plz message me any time,
    www.leadingdownloads.blogspot.com
    this is my blogspot you can comment on it to make me know that you want my cooperation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i really want your cooperation, quickly reply .

    ReplyDelete